As Monark Mensucat, we attach great importance to the confidentiality and security of your personal data. This importance is a reflection of our company policy as well as a legal obligation under the relevant legislation.
Monark Mensucat www.monarkmensucat.com during the job application, some personal data during the job applications, to improve our communication with job applicants, understand their needs and interests, recruitment research, support to provide better service, in order to be informed about the applications made .
When applying to our address in this context, we would like to inform you that the personal data entered during the job application by the member will be shared with the request and clear consent of the member in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (No. 6698 iler Ver).
For your personal data, your rights set out in Article 11 of the CCPC No. 6698 are as follows:
By applying to our company; your personal data;
1) To learn whether it is processed,
2) Requesting information if processed,
3) To learn whether the purpose of the treatment is used or not,
4) To be able to know the 3rd parties in Turkey and abroad.
5) Requesting correction if it is incomplete / incorrect,
6) Request to be deleted / destroyed under the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the CTLR,
7) Request to be notified to the third parties that the transactions made in accordance with the above mentioned paragraphs (5) and (6) are transferred to the third parties to which the personal data is transferred,
8) To appeal against the emergence of a result to you because it is exclusively analyzed by automatic systems,
9) You have the right to demand that the damage be incurred if you are damaged due to unlawful processing.